During the month of February, we are celebrating Gap Year Exploration Month with a special contest for educators. Fill out the form below for your chance to win free access to the EnRoute Edu Gap Year Training Library
For the year 2021, the first 21 entries will win FREE access to this accredited online course – the entries thereafter will be entered to win access for their entire counseling department!
Submissions close February 28th and we will announce our winner on Leap Day!
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
More about the Gap Year Training Library:
The Gap Year Training Library is designed for public and private school counselors, educators and youth mentors who understand the potential of the gap year and want to develop a well-rounded knowledge of this increasingly popular path. The information in this course will empower you to recommend the gap year option to your students with confidence.
Follow this link to learn more.
In the The Gap Year Training Library you’ll learn:
- The definition and benefits of a gap year
- How to identify good gap year candidates and the profiles of gap year students
- The types of gap year opportunities and examples of gap year itineraries
- How to empower your students to plan their gap year without becoming the planner yourself
- How taking a gap year dovetails with college planning (admissions, financial aid and deferring)
- The finances of taking a gap year