ESSENTIAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
EnRoute Consulting is a firm dedicated to providing mentorship and logistical support for young people who take gap years before, during or after higher education/career.
We are not therapeutic consultants or a program for adjudicated youth. EnRoute Consulting is unable to accept students who we feel require services that are beyond our field of knowledge.
Our EEC includes:
- You agree to the principles detailed in our Inclusion Statement
- You agree to the communication policies outlined in our Policies Statement
- You are able be responsible for your own behavior.
- You are able to manage your own self-care during your gap year.
- You can adhere to any current or future regimen of prescription medication for the duration of the gap year.
- You are not legally adjudicated or court-mandated to require regular in-field or on-program therapy.
- You are able to comply with any future program’s policies related to health, safety and security.
- You are able to communicate your limitations in being able to function effectively in living conditions, work environments and other situations that you may encounter on your gap time.