Please refer to your contract for a full explanation of our Terms & Conditions.
We’d like to remind students of the following expectations as we get started in our advising relationship:
- Students are considered the point person for general communications regarding their gap year. Try to be prompt in your responses to Julia’s emails, texts and emails.
- Please disclose all medical history that is pertinent to our advising relationship as soon as possible. We will use this information to help make recommendations that are appropriate to your medical history. This disclosure is confidential. Failure to disclose relevant information could result in denial of admission to a program.
- If a student misses a call or in-person meeting without prior notification, the allotted time scheduled will be deducted from the contact time retainer. Please make sure to set reminders for calls!
- If a student refrains from responding to texts, emails or phone calls after reasonable attempts have been made, Julia will connect with parents to check in. If there is still no response, Julia will let their file go dormant until the family responds.
As a student client, all information you share about yourself will be kept confidential. Only with your verbal or written permission will information be released to anyone beyond your parents and advisor except as required by law. Legal exceptions include the following:
- Clear and imminent danger to you or someone else
- If there is a reasonable expectation that you will engage in dangerous conduct
- A court order